D365FO Developer - Remote - c�80k
Nigel Frank are representing a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner, who are looking for a professional Developer to hit the ground running and perform development in D365FO and AX2012 systems.
In light of project successes throughout 2022, my client have seen an influx in the demand of customers looking for their support on a fantastic range of D365FO projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join an authentic company who are surging towards their growth goals. My client place a high importance on personal development, ensuring you are able to unlock your full potential - offering a brilliant training programme.
This role a home based working model with occasional travel to client sites - dependent on phase of project.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Work with the solution architects and the functional team to streamline and optimise the D365F&O coding procedures in order to develop solution designs.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
* Test all unique customisation procedures before passing on to higher stages.
Skills & qualifications:
* Experienced in Dynamics AX/D365 development, with strong knowledge of X++ and C# coding languages
* Proficiency in integration development with other cloud based systems.
* Ability to lead system design discussions offering different options for the functional design.
To discuss this brilliant opportunity in more detail, please contact Selina Celebidachi by phone on 02039940908 or send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP.