Support Engineer - London - c�35k
Nigel Frank have been appointed by a nationally respected charity organisation who are looking to expand their team with a Support Engineer, based in the London area.
The role centres around delivering technical support to users by resolving issues and tickets that are escalated by 1st line support engineers. This is a brilliant opportunity to work alongside a highly collaborative environment and join the organisation who are surging towards organisational growths.
The role offers a hybrid working model with expectations to travel to their London office on a weekly basis.
Role & Responsibilities
* Resolve technical support issues that have been escalated by 1st line support team.
* Work within ITIL Framework within SLA.
* Communicate effectively with 3rd Line team to escalate tasks.
* Assist users to ensure most proactive use of equipment and software is utilised
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical knowledge and experience of Windows 10, End user Device Management and MS Office.
* Strong communication capabilities and ability to work cohesively in a team
* ITIL V3 Foundation qualification
Candidates must reside in the UK.
To discuss this unique role in more detail, please contact Selina Celebidachi by phone on 02039940908 or send your most up to date CV to email@example.com