C# Developer- Full Time Permanent
Salary £45,000 to £50,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced C# Developer to join a highly progressive company that is a leader in their field of work. They work closely with UK government offices and there is great opportunity for progression and development within the role. They have had many key achievements. They are well established in their field and use the latest technology in their services.
Role and responsibilities
* You will work closely with the development team the company to build upon, enhance and develop internal programmes and software.
* Excellent ability to work on your own and as part of a team is required along with great communication skills.
* Excellent base salary up to £50,000
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Life cover and health benefits including company discounts
* Generous company pension scheme
Please apply below for immediate consideration. We are interviewing w/c 2nd of May 2023 for a period of 2 weeks. Please contact me at email@example.com with your recent CV or call me on 0191 223 5344.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.