.NET Developer - Fully Remote - �65,000
A huge opportunity is available for one of our fastest growing consultancy clients who work on a variety of cutting edge projects including government & renewable energy projects. If you are looking for a clear career progression structure and an environment that will take your career to the next level working with the best professionals on the market, then this role is the perfect step for yourself.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with Development teams and other teams within the company to identify cases to improve and extend the application
* Work with clients to identify challenges so you can overcome them using new and expanding functionalities within the business
* Conduct user experience research to build and validate prototypes
* Build and maintain relationships with clients and sales teams to share knowledge and deliver features to customers
* Acquire new knowledge and be up to date with new technology including security
Skills & Qualifications
* Commercial experience with the .NET stack
* An advantage would be knowledge of REST, NET Core & Azure
* Strong understanding of Design patterns
* Communicate well and build relationships with clients
* Generous Holiday Package including, sick pay & Flexible working
* Pension scheme & Life Cover
* Maternity and paternity pay, and family excursions
* Training and Support with a Budget to help with courses and conferences
* Opportunity to constantly working with cutting edge technology and a forward thinking, positive working environment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based