This role will appeal to professionals who seek an opportunity to enable enterprise systems and processes for an evolving global D365 Supply Chain platform. Having practical D365 implementation experience you will be responsible for providing guidance to the Litens Supply Chain Management Team and executing functional duties through Deployment stage to the go live stage and most importantly supporting Supply Chain team post go live. You possess exceptional analytical skills complimented by a collaborative style that embraces teamwork, the sharing of ideas and the engagement of a workforce to deliver creative solutions to meet business challenges. You measure your success by the success of the supply chain team as they go through digital transformation.
Responsible for Microsoft D365 functional implementation duties for Deployment and go-live operations. With advanced communication skills and firm understanding of; industry standards and customer requirements within faced pace environment to apply best practice application testing. Knowing global industry supply chain challenges and competitive differentiators, demonstrates leadership qualities with a continuous process improvement mindset by advocating positive change through action and results. Post go-live the role would help transform master planning and demand planning within an S&OP Team.
* Strong business process acumen in planning and scheduling, manufacturing and warehouse management with configuration comprehension in D365 SCM including discrete manufacturing, Master Planning, MRP and Production Scheduling.
* Understands principles of managing change associated with new business processes, technology and in some cases transformational change.
* Excellent written and oral skills will be an asset in training deployment assignments.
* A University degree in Engineering, Business Administration and or SCM equivalent.
* CPIM certification
* SCM experience (Master Planning and Production Scheduling) in discrete manufacturing environment
* Automotive experience will be preferred