Our client is looking for an experienced Data and Analytics Consultant to join their highly skilled, collaborative team. You will be working with clients to understand their needs and requirements to provide high quality solutions. Although this is a consulting role, it will also involve hands-on project responsibilities.
For this role, you will have excellent communication skills and a passion for learning/personal development. My client offer in return a supportive working environment and a fun, inclusive team that you could be a part of.
This is a fully remote position with occasional client travel. You must be commutable to London office for monthly team meetings.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Power BI (essential)
* Strong data warehousing experience (essential)
* Excellent communication skills (essential)
* Cloud experience - either Azure or AWS
* Experience of working full Data and Analytics life-cycle
* Previous consulting experience would be beneficial but not required
Salary and Benefits
* Up to �70,000 depending on experience
* Bi-annual bonus scheme
* Training and Development schemes
* Flexible working and a good work/life balance
* Paid parental leave (both parents)
* Health and wellness programmes
* All expenses paid company getaways (with families too)
Please note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only and does not provide sponsorship.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7571