Sr. M365 Security and Compliance Consultant- Full- Time/ Perm
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide advisory, administrative, and project-based services related to the security capabilities embedded within the M365 platform with an emphasis on business process design and deployment of Azure Information Protection (AIP\MIP), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS), Data Loss Protection (DLP), and Insider Risk Management (IRM).
* Collaborate with or provide general supervision to other information governance associates or 3rd party contractors to execute on project tasks
* Provide advisory services related to improving an enterprise's experience in utilizing the embedded security features within M365.
* Provide active project support including coverage for peers.
* Support internal training and talent development initiatives
* Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the information governance practice
* Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
* Perform administrative tasks that support the practice's objectives, as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience: 3+ years of demonstrable advisory and administrative\support assignments related to the security & compliance functions found within M365 and other related enterprise products. This can include both enterprise IT support positions or advisory positions with a service provider.
* Professional certifications in enterprise security and compliance functions are desired:
* MS Purview, Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CISSP, CISM, CCSP, Symantec Security Certifications.
* Education: A bachelor degree (or equivalent) is preferred, but not a requirement.
* Exceptional problem solving skills and technical acumen.
* Independent direction for daily tasks.
* Collaborative mindset and service orientation
* Domestic U.S. and international travel is variable and up to 30% annually