Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Supply Chain Functional Consultant - Microsoft Gold Partner - New Zealand - Up to $165,000 plus Super and Benefits.
About the company: Nigel Frank in collaboration with our client a Microsoft Gold Partner who is the New Zealand market leader in Dynamics implementations is currently looking for a Dynamics AX/ 365 F&O Functional Consultant to join their New Zealand-based team due to a strong pipeline of Dynamics projects.
Our client offers guaranteed exposure to D365 F&O and the opportunity to learn multiple modules within the technology.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include
* Relevant University degree or an industry-recognized qualification
* MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Certification
* Proven success in Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and support
* Proven success in AX2012 implementation and support
* Have worked in industries of Distribution and manufacturing
* Have 5 years minimum experience in Dynamics AX2012/D365F&O
* Industry experience and in-depth product knowledge in one or more of the following
* Warehouse management
* Procurement and sourcing
* Inventory Management
* Supply Chain
* Advance Warehousing
* Opportunity to cross skill into other modules
* Guaranteed D365 F&O exposure & projects
* Work for the market leaders in their industry
* Very competitive Salaries
* Will consider candidates without Dynamics 365 F&O who have strong Dynamics AX 2012 experience
* Opportunity to work for a market-leading Microsoft Gold Partner
* Flexible working arrangements (WFH) arrangements
**A successful candidate must have Full Working Rights in New Zealand**
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible, with the opportunity for an immediate start.