My client, an international manufacturing company leader in their sector, is looking for a pragmatic and talented Project Manager with D365 F&SCM / AX experience for a full D365 F&SCM implementation project they will start around Q4 - 2022.
Location: Drenthe, Netherlands
Expected start date: 1st of September 2022
Rate: up to 110€ hourly - based on experience
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Coordinate the various stakeholders involved into the project
* Define the resource requirements and manage their availability and allocation, working closely with the implementation partner
* Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, work stream and activities
* Budget follow up (resources, timing, travel budget)
* Project documentation
* Identifying and mitigating potential risks
* …and much more
For this position, my client is looking for senior profile (7+ years of experience) with:
* Customer and solution-oriented mindset
* Project management experience with Dynamics AX / D365 F&SCM
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* Strong understanding of organisational setup
* Charismatic and proactive attitude, timely and punctual leadership traits
* Fluent level of Dutch and English
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to
or call me at +31 6 20 241 8538
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by, and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.