Nigel Frank’s 2022-23 Careers and Hiring Guide: Microsoft Business Applications Edition survey
Our Careers and Hiring Guide survey has now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part!
We’ll be publishing our findings in 2023, but if you can’t wait until then, you can delve into our current 2022 edition for free using the link below.
Read our 2022 edition
About Nigel Frank International
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment and since 2006, we’ve helped over 15,000 organizations worldwide find the best talent in the ecosystem.
Our consultants are laser-focused on the Business Applications market and combined with our unrivaled reach, we can match exceptional Microsoft candidates with top-tier partners, ISVs, and clients worldwide.
The fine print
The Nigel Frank Careers and Hiring Guide will launch online in 2023. The publication will explore the latest market insights, salaries, and trends across the Business Applications community. If you have any questions about the guide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry, and by entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. At its sole discretion, Nigel Frank reserves the right to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the survey. No purchase is necessary.
- Nigel Frank will select a winner at random from all completed surveys after the survey has closed in August 2022.
- For respondents outside the US, an equivalent prize amount will be offered (amount to be determined on the exchange rate at the time of the prize draw).
- Only one entry will be made for each individual respondent.
- To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Winners will be notified via email – your email will not be shared with our recruiters or any third parties.
- Employees of Nigel Frank and the wider Frank Recruitment Group are NOT eligible to enter the prize draw but can still take part in the survey.
- Nigel Frank will use the information you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you in accordance with our Privacy Notice and to administer the competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results, and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of Nigel Frank shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Visa is not a sponsor of this promotion.