Azure Cloud Architect - Permanent - Remote - $180k
In this role, you will provide leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises and will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
You will design enterprise cloud technical strategy and define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams. You will also design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure.
You will build and deploy production systems in Azure and design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform. You will devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
Lastly, you will participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas and will design cloud network connectivity architecture.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Azure technologies and services such as Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions
- 5 years of experience with Azure DevOps or non-Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc.: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts
- 5 years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft platforms such as complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365
- 5 years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations and CI/CD
- Experience implementing unit tests or automation frameworks and experience with solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Exceptional problem-solving and crisis management skills and ability to work independently/within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to have: SharePoint, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin and Cordova, Progressive apps, Machine learning, Cloud Infrastructure, Consulting, PowerBi
COVID-19 vaccination mandate
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org.