Want to make a difference?
I'm working with a renewable energy company that's are looking for Senior Data Engineer to help them in their plight to reduce energy consumption to help with the future of the planet. They are now helping thousands of their customers to reduce their energy consumption worldwide.
Their digital platform buys renewable electricity for our customers every hour. They give their customers the tools to use electricity in a more efficient and sustainable way. Through their app , they get access to the electricity price per hour, smart analyses and a clear overview of the home's electricity consumption.
They have developed smart functions to reduce households' electricity consumption (and electricity bills). Smart charging of electric cars when the price of electricity is at its lowest, or regulation of heating in the home during nights and when no one is home. Their smart technology is used to help balance the entire Swedish electricity grid. This contributes to the fact that we do not have to spend a lot of money on expanding the electricity grid and that we, for example, do not have to worry about the power going out.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure our Redshift data warehouse is reliable and performing optimally.
- Ensure the data is well structured, accurate and following data modeling and governance best practices.
- Create data pipelines to ensure the data from various sources are stored and transformed into a format suitable for analysis.
- Manage our Data and BI tech stack and make sure they scale as we grow.
We're looking for someone with:
- 3 years of relevant data engineering / data warehouse architect experience.
- Experience in data warehouse architecture and development, preferable in AWS Redshift.
- Experience in developing and optimizing ETL processes.
- Comfortable writing SQL queries, and working effectively with big data volumes in both relational databases and unstructured data.
- Basic experience of data analysis/visualization in Tableau or similar is a plus.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Master of Science in engineering or similar is meritorious.
Sounds like something you'd be interested in?
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.)