Our client is one of Glasgow's most accredited Microsoft Gold Partners and they're looking to recruit a SharePoint / O365 Consultant confident in their ability to propel themselves and the company toward further success.
As part of this role, you will work alongside the Modern Intelligent Workplace team to provide technical consultancy, solutions architecture, and high-level advice to clients.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
- Structured career development plan within IT
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with the design and architecture of Sharepoint / O365 Solutions
- Ensure all work is completed in regulation with operational standards and guidelines
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Utilise Azure DevOps to produce high-quality results
- Accurately anticipate development work
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SharePoint configuration and development
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SharePoint Online / O365
- Good knowledge of M365 development and configuration, Microsoft Azure, and the Power Platform
- Experience with other aspects of the Power Platform and O365 applications
- Natural communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 300 5006
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/