This is a mid-senior level role. The ideal candidate will have a solid background working as a Cloud/DevOps Engineer. Must be HANDS-ON. Focus is IaC - Terraform and Ansible experience is REQUIRED. Must have knowledge and expertise in building and automation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Experience creating CI/CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps, Gitlab, GOCD, Ansible, and Terraform to deploy IAM policies
- Experience developing reports to allow upper management to demonstrate the effectiveness of DevSecOps
- Experience designing, creating, and implementing Terraform modules to be consumed by customers for the purpose of deploying/monitoring to Azure Cloud resources
- Experience creating and modifying Resource Manager templates to deploy Vnet's, Scalesets, and VM's
- Experience developing strategies to bring new applications into code deployment pipelines and automating them
- Experience leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps tooling/automation processes in an Agile environment
- Experience automating applications and infrastructure deployments, as well as application code repositories, using Azure DevOps Pipelines and Repositories.
Skills & Qualifications
- Provisioning of Enterprise Infrastructure and application environments using Terraform, ARM Templates, DSC, PowerShell, Azure Automation, etc.
- Ability to work with multiple development teams on gathering functional requirements and the subsequent implementation of their release pipelines.
- Azure DevOps