This role is with a growing digital transformation consultancy that has large clients in the financial sector. They are currently experiencing exponential growth, but are set on keeping their distinctive culture. The organisational culture is based off the saying 'leaving your ego at the door'. This saying is reflected in their flat hierarchy where all employees can think independently. My client are looking to add a number of hardworking lead developers to their team. As a lead developer, you are expected to be the foundation of your team - mentoring and guiding team members, performing peer reviews and contributing to the ways in which your team work.
Role and responsibilities
- Aiding in the transformation of clients
- Using agile methodologies and best practice
- Contributing to the method of working in a technical sense and non-technical sense.
- You will use pair programming and TDD with your team to create clean code that is reliable and maintainable.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders within the business.
- Mentor junior team members.
Skills and Experience
- You have experience in being a senior or lead developer in a commercial environment
- You have an expertise in .NET/C#.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and pair programming.
- You have experience mentoring members of the team.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 80k salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- You'll be kitted out for your home office.
- Childcare vouchers, extended maternity and paternity leave.
- Staff weekends away
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship.