Principal Azure DevOps Engineer
- 6 months
- Inside IR35 - £850 per day
- Fully remote - (if able to commute into London based office on occasion, that would be great)
- Start date - ASAP
- Client uses own umbrella : Pay-stream
For additional information on this azure devops role and on the azure contract market, I can be contacted by email at email@example.com
As a Principal hands on Azure DevOps Expert, you will work alongside a team of other engineers and provide any technical advice and guidance for the team. You will be a key member of our DevOps consulting team providing 'best in class' Engineering and Technical Architectures across a variety of exciting projects across varied environments and cultures.
You're not only highly technical across a wider range of technologies, practices and possibly disciplines; but you're also a driver of influence internally and within customers, you possess the ability to lead effectively and you're able to come up with innovative (but justifiable) ways of evolving the technical environments.
- Building Azure Landing Zones
- Good design and engineering expertise
- Pair programming with the customers engineering teams
- Hands-on In-depth experience in architect within large-scale Azure enterprise cloud solutions and Landing Zones.
- Azure LZ, CAF, Policy, Security, AAD
- Networking experience - design
- (IAC) Terraform. HashiCorp
- (Config) Ansible, Packer
- (Secrets Mgmt) Vault
- (CI/CD) Jenkins/GitLab or similar
- (SCM) Bitbucket/GitHub or similar
- (Monitoring & Observability) - Datadog/AppDyna etc
- (Security) IAM, PAM, PIM."
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI