.Net Developer - Remote
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking, award winning in-house software development team? Does working in a positive culture matter to you?
You will be part of a great team who love new technologies. We have a fast-growing working environment, where we empower and trust our team to work independently whilst also pulling together to achieve our objectives. My client combines proven processes, technology and low cost infrastructure with extensive legal and insurance market knowledge.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- You will assist in the design and development of high quality applications utilising strategic technologies.
- You may be asked to work closely with our architects to develop frameworks.
- You must provide technical assistance, support and development skills across the company.
- You will liaise with 3rd party software providers throughout the lifecycle - including design, development, support and maintenance.
- You will be encouraged to experiment with new technologies and make new suggestions where applicable
- .Net Core
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £45,000.00 per annum DOE
- Remote Working
- Working Hours - 9am - 5pm
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.