My client is looking for a Global Manager of Core Services to implement, support, operate, and maintain the continuous improvement of the companies global infrastructure, including hardware, OS, software and communications equipment. You will be working in a fast pace environment, keeping up with tight time scales, where you will be not only a team leader but also includes project management responsibilities. The ability to think under pressure and act quickly to identify and solve a problem is crucial. There is a massive scope for growth, the client have promoted 2 people to Director recently!
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining security systems, spam filters, malware, virus protection, and policies to provide requisite protection against viruses and other destructive or invasive software.
- Provide support for infrastructure framework by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting error and developing technical solutions to ensure implementation of process improvements.
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining hardware, software and connectivity component by analysing the functionality of infrastructure framework and designing and planning major upgrade and changes to ensure reliability and availability.
Skills & Qualifications
- Commercial experience in DevOps.
- Demonstrable experience within the cloud - solving things in the cloud and overcoming problems in the cloud for example.
- Team leader and project management skills.
- Competitive salary with a bonus of up to 10% based on KPI performance.
- Hybrid working scheme with 3 days in the office and 2 at home.
- Pension contribution of 13% from the company with 7% from the candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.