The Company & Opportunity
My client designs and develops innovative enterprise software that helps clients to manage complex accounting calculations.
Their existing tax software has been trialed, tested and proven reliable for ten years by their listed clients. They pride themselves on delivering products that are accurate and up to date with current accounting and tax legislation. They strive to create new software using revolutionary methods that allow for fast, seamless integration with client systems.
The team is at a head count of 5 at present with a stable position within the market to continue to grow. They have an existing client base of 12 corporate organisations with pipeline to increase in the new year.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primarily new development.
- Working on solutions that automate tax calculations, including returns developers must plan, test and create software based on users needs.
- Developers will be client facing so they must be presentable and able to communicate with corporate organisations.
- Monitor system performance.
- Innovation - developers are encouraged to try new approaches and technologies.
- Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
- .Net, C#
- SQL (Orango DB or Cosmos DB beneficial)
- UX Design beneficial
- Profit share after been at the business for a year
- Unlimited leave - as long as adequate notice given
- Choose your own laptop
- Incentives based on company and personal performance