Senior Consultant - .NET, Azure - Tampere - 4200-5500€ p/m (estimate - depends on experience)
We are working with a new client who are searching for a new Senior Consultant who is open to taking on responsibility within their mid-sized team. They are working with us as they have seen large growth in 2021 and they have the budget to continue this growth in 2022.
They have a great reputation for specialising in niche projects, trying new technologies and for a positive and upbeat working atmosphere.
Located in Tampere, there is excellent remote work available but the team are encouraged to come in to the office for social/team events throughout the year.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be dynamic - as a consultant you can work with a range of clients in industries such as manufacturing, mining, engineering and more - so be open minded to the requirements of our customers.
- We are starting to work more with ML and AI projects, so a positive attitude to gaining certifications and other training is needed for any Senior Consultant we employ. We are happy to give time during work-hours for this.
- We have began adding some Junior staff to our mainly Senior team, so we would like someone who has experience working with junior colleagues, leading teams and focusing on the improvement of code-quality.
- Develop a range of solutions including desktop, web and cloud projects. We bring projects in house where possible and work as a group, not individuals to plan, design and develop our solutions.
- Great communication is needed - we have a low hierarchy and laid-back environment, but this means we need people to challenge each other with a positive communication style.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-5 Years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree required.
- Fluent Finnish speaking required.
- C#, .NET/.NET Core, REST API's, MSSQL - required
- Be open to learning new technologies and have experience working with agile methodologies.
- A great opportunity to develop into a top professional in data processing.
- Good opportunities for remote work.
- Good employment benefits such as comprehensive occupational health care, lunch benefits and a work phone.
- Opportunity to buy company shares after one year of employment.
- Funding and company-time given for certifications.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 75 3266 582
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland, willing to do some travelling per year to Tampere and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.