My client are a growing digital consultancy located in the North East of England. With their tech agnostic approach, they work on a number of projects across the Governmental and Financial sectors. They're all about inclusivity, creativity and collaborating. With plans to treble their head count by 2025, they're determined to not lose those values. Are you a talented technical architect that wants to join a growing organisation?
- Aid in planning and delivery of transformational changes to their clients.
- Working collaboratively with both business and technical stakeholders
- Leading technical teams across multiple projects
- Providing constructive direction and challenge to deliver quality solutions.
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver solutions
- With strong technical skills and an agile mindset, and be passionate about solving problems that deliver business value.
- Strong experience as a technical architect
- Have a collaborative and open minded attitude
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Understand the needs of technical and business stakeholders, communicating properly to reach a common goal.
- Proven track record of turning business problems into technical designs
- Can improve and apply architecture and design governance
- Solid knowledge of product management, agile principles and development methodologies.
- Web/MVC frameworks
- Distributed version control systems
- Agile delivery
- App metrics, monitoring and alerting
Culture and values
- Flat hierarchy
Salary and benefits
- Up to 80k salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi working
- Home office set up
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.