Applications Manager - Up To £50K - Remote
Actively seeking an experienced Applications Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered would give the successful candidate a chance to work within an innovative and ambitious organisation that aims to empower their customers by creating a multi-channel, multi-device wealth management services to transform their offerings. The role will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the management of static financial data whilst overseeing system expansion.
This role offers a remote working environment (occasional travel may be required)
What's on offer:
- A great basic salary up to £50K (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture working with a team that can provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise
- Attractive company benefits scheme with the opportunity of career progression based on individual performance
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the external system integrator to document requirements, offer support to the design and configuration and undertake user training
- Provide quality assurance of financial data and training to the wider financial team on new systems
- Oversee system expansion including the integration, migration and implementation of NAV
- Assist with data integration to linked applications/systems e.g. Workday, Share-point and Excel
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- Previous experience overseeing system applications
- Proficient working with various browser-based information management systems e.g. Workday or Share-point
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central or a comparable ERP/Accounting solution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then apply now.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.