Power BI Consultant - Multiple Locations & Remote Work
Do you have a deep desire for continuous development, do you appreciate the opportunity to work with knowledgeable colleagues, and do you want a work community around you that will go forward effectively, supporting everyone's skills?
We are looking to hire a Power BI Consultant to support the growth of our client's customers! Are you one of the BI consultants we are looking for?
Whether you are an experienced architect or have just a couple of years of experience in the IT industry, our client is constantly looking for new digital people to grow and develop with them. Join the growing crowd and see our vacancies!
Our client is a software and services company that helps its customers innovate in a networked world, working with customers at home and internationally. Their customer base is from several different industries and guarantees countless opportunities for diverse work in various projects
The client already has around 1,300 employees on board, working flexible models remotely and in-office all across Finland
- Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of our analytics and visualization tools.
- Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging, and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them.
- Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations.
- Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function.
- Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision-making.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in technical implementations of analytics with MS Power BI/Azure technology and you feel you are a smart creator of solutions. Knowledge of other reporting tools is also a clear advantage for you.
- Understanding of the industry and its operating logic
- Work closely with other team members and the client
- Enjoy finding answers to complex business questions through data, but also creating visual representations of metrics and perspectives
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Additional bonus if you are interested in data warehousing tasks
What they offer:
- Remote workers receive an electric desk and chair
- Healthcare and insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Health & Leisure facilities
- Training and certification opportunities for related technologies
- Team events
- Affordable holiday homes in Ruka, Tahko and Vierumäki, which also offer season tickets for downhill skiing and golf
- Staff discounts for a wide range of partners (ergonomic products, gyms, massage, hotels, car rental)
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.