***IT/ERP Sales - Remote - c£100k OTE***
Nigel Frank are currently representing a prestigious MS Gold Partner, who are looking to expand their Sales team with an experienced IT/ERP Sales Consultant, due to being inundated with enquiries. My client have found themselves going from strength to strength, allowing their business to grow, even throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
This opportunity offers a plethora of progression opportunities for the successful candidate and my client are looking to invest in the provision of training and upskilling opportunities, as well as the chance to earn a generous salary, on top of uncapped earnings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Someone eager to get involved in assessing customer requirements.
- Drive regular contact with clients, providing solution and development of strategic account plans.
- Setting up demonstrations and being involved in pre-sales from a sales perspective.
- Marketing and work alongside the Sales team, to generate marketing pitches.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of ERP Sales systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Dynamics AX/D365F&O is desirable
- Previous ERP consultancy experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company benefits - private healthcare, pension scheme, life insurance.
- Generous car allowance.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!