Dynamics CRM / D365 Functional Consultant
Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM / Functional Consultant / Customisation / Configuration / Microsoft Gold Partner / £65k / London
This role, is looking for a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant that has previous experience and knowledge of being in this position previously. The role is a fully remote role that offers excellent flexibility for the work / life balance. This opportunity comes with the chance to work for a London based organisation, that specialise in Dynamics CRM for their clients in the Membership sector. This Organisation is one of the fastest growing Microsoft Partners, that offer you the chance to shape your own career in training you up to the skills that you want to learn and develop. This is an organisation that really cares about their employees, with shaping their knowledge and giving them the necessary skill set to have the chance to progress through the organisation.
A good Candidate will have -
1. Experience in working full project life cycles
2. Experience in implementing the latest version on Dynamics CRM / 365
3. Experience in working different levels of projects, ranging from End User projects, to Microsoft Partner projects
4. Experience in gathering requirements, and dealing with different levels of Stakeholders
5. Good Knowledge and understanding of writing specifications
7. Excellent knowledge and experience of Customisation and Configuration
If you're interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 406 3127 for a confidential chat.