Lead .Net Software Engineer
Location: Sandton - Hybrid
We are seeking a talented developer who is ready to lead a team to join one of the top fintech firms on the continent of Africa. We offer services directly to our customer base across South Africa as well as carrying out consultancy work for other businesses in the industry. To join our team you would need to be extremely competent on .Net Core & Azure as well as have experience working in the financial industry as well.
If that could be you then in return we can offer exciting work each day where you will be surrounded by some of the most advanced and innovative developers that you will meet. Our business model is focused on innovation and we want each person in our organisation to have the same mindset of "how can I do it differently?".
- A Relevant Degree (Computer Science ect)
- 5 Years of .NET
- 5 Years of SQL
- 3 Years of Azure
- 2 Years of Java
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience working on complex web applications
Preferred but non essential skills:
- Experience with Blazor
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Data Factor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure high quality projects are delivered on time.
- Assist with planning greenfield projects and see them out to completion.
- Work with the Engineering team to decide on reasonable deadlines and priorities.
- Understand your teams technical proficiencies, and create plans to develop these skills over the long term.
- Help with development and recruitment of essential skills when necessary.
- Constantly look for new creative ways to improve the product you are delivering.
- Be responsible for the level of quality that is delivered in your team
Behaviours to demonstrate
- Show attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Have high standards for your work.
- Being able to motivate those around you to improve.
- Be curious and creative.
- Show that you are transparent and upfront.
If you want any more information, please get in contact at: T.Smee@NigelFrank.com or call me at 27105006145.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft & Azure recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.