Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant - End User - Sydney - Up to $140,000 plus Super and Benefits
About the company: Nigel Frank in collaboration with our client who is the Australian market leader in their lucrative industry with offices based in every major city in Australia is currently looking for a Dynamics AX/ 365 F&O Functional Consultant to join their Sydney team. Our client's estimated annual revenue is over $30 million per annum.
Our client offers guaranteed exposure to D365 F&O and the opportunity to learn multiple modules within the technology.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include
- Relevant University degree or an industry-recognized qualification
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Certification
- Proven success in Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and support
- Proven success in AX2012 implementation and support
- Industry experience and in-depth product knowledge in one or more of the following
- Warehouse management
- Procurement and sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order processing
- Project Accounting
- Supply Chain
- Opportunity to cross skill into other modules
- Guaranteed D365 F&O exposure & projects
- Work for the market leaders in their industry
- Very competitive Salaries
- Will consider candidates without Dynamics 365 F&O who have strong Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- Opportunity to work for an End-User
- Flexible working arrangements
**A successful candidate must have Full Working Rights in Australia**
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible, with the opportunity for an immediate start.