Azure Data Engineer
Salary- Up to £75,000 depending on experience. 15% Bonus.
In this role you will not only focus on digital transformation but using the data to improve the client's data capabilities, analytics and Data governance. You will be analysing, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, then develop solutions to improve them.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will provide technical guidance and advice. Then help design and development of Azure data solutions for data modelling and warehousing, data integration, and analytics.
- You will implement Azure data services including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake.
- You will developing, maintaining and delivery templates to standardise sales and delivery efforts for the clients.
- Implementation will Azure tools such as, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Data bricks, and Cosmos DB.
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Data bricks, and Cosmos DB
- Familiarity of visualisation tools such as, Tableau and Power BI.
- Knowledge of agile development.
- Salary up to £75,000
- Remote working
- Up to 15% Bonus
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.