Senior Power BI Consultant - Remote
Are you looking for your next exciting role as a Power BI Consultant? This client is a specialist consultancy who support organisations to deliver data capacity, digital transformations and data governance.
With values based on innovation, research and development, collaboration, internal culture and customer success. This organisation are looking for passionate, data driven Power BI consultants to join the team.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on exciting projects with major clients using cutting edge technologies.
- This is a strategic role
- Working on a high-profile client on a major project that will run for several years
- You will be working in a mixed team environment
- This is a strategic role, working for a high-profile client on a major project that will run for several years
- Load data from several sources as well as processing it to plan and report progress on a weekly basis
- Power BI architecture using data using asset management systems
- Architect Power BI reporting solutions within the Azure Cloud environment
- Exposure to the development of: data sources, data ingestion, data preparation, big data, data warehousing and report design
- Working on Azure data solutions: Data Factory, Azure SQL, Synapse
- Power platform experience
- 5 Years of extensive experience in PowerBI
- Data modelling, data integration, data dictionaries, metadata and data quality within architecture
- Proven experience in the architecture or design of a medium to large scale enterprise deployment of a PowerBI reporting solution
- Building logical data models
- Building physical data models
- Metadata modelling
- Star Schema design and build
- Report design using PowerBI
- Base salary: up to £75,000 depending on experience
- Remote & flexible role
- Great career progression
- Training and certifications provided
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.