Aspiring Kubernetes Site Reliability Engineer, Copenhagen
A globally recognised technology company that provides a key service to hundreds of thousands of households. Leading the way in their industry and looking to take on an ambitious Site Reliability Engineer with experience in Kubernetes to join their expanding team. Based in Copenhagen, the ideal candidate would join a globally recognised group that works to make a difference in the lives of people.
This client is looking to expand its team of like-minded individuals that have a passion for their tech and want to make a real difference to the world by bringing in experienced individuals that have proficient knowledge of Kubernetes, with experience in HashiCorp tools; predominantly in Vault and Terraform. Additionally, the ideal candidate would provide support and clarity to complex projects to help create great user experiences.
The ideal applicant will be responsible for adopting and integrating practices, Working directly with Kubernetes clusters alongside working with their amazing team in an efficient manner.
- Proficient in Kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS & its products
- Current and up to date on new and developing technologies
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
In return you will receive:
- Complete relocation package from anywhere across the globe
- Flexible salary package totally dependent on experience level
- Competitive pension package
- Training in new and current technologies
- Chance to make a real difference to a lot of people
- A highly skilled team to spar with professionally and socially
If you're interested in hearing more info about the role or company then get in touch or apply.
You can email me at email@example.com or call 45 88 74 11 49 for further details.