My client is a lead cloud native managed services provider. With their triple-certified cloud approach, they understand the benefits of cloud implementation and application development. The organisation have a passion for helping their client's embrace the benefits of cloud technology. My client are looking to add an Engagement Director to their innovative team. An engagement director is both a business creator and sales leader. You'll own the account, and oversee the end to end business interactions. As an engagement director, you will lead the commercial process to deliver maximum impact and value for their largest and most strategic key clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for up to 5 strategic accounts
- Managing and growing revenue streams from their largest existing strategic accounts
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Manage key accounts with a focus on in growth, retention and customer satisfaction
- Maintain and build relationships with client senior executives
- Provide thought leadership, inspiration, and motivation to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide market feedback to other areas in the business such as product management and marketing
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in public cloud business (Azure, AWS or Cloud)
- You have ability to solution sell
- You've got solid experience with enterprise-level solution selling. You know the complexities, politics, sales cycles, etc of large customers and solution selling
- Proven track record of dealing with large projects and clients
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills
This position pays from 100k to 120k and requires you to be in the London office once a week.
My client are interviewing now and they have limited time slots available in the coming weeks. If you're interested, get in touch ASAP.