Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Developer - Remote
I am currently working with an innovative company (ISV/Partner) who is looking for a experienced individual within the Dynamics CRM/D365 realm to join their team as a developer. This company has very competitive benefits, such as 100% coverage on insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a great 401K match. If this sounds like a good fit and you've been looking to join a company who will always have projects in the pipeline, this is the company for you.
- Development, troubleshooting and testing Dynamics CRM/D365 CE software within the company.
- Close collaboration with teammates on projects, upgrades, etc to achieve timely implementation.
- Hands on development of integration solutions within Dynamics interfaces.
- In-depth analysis and problem solving
- Demonstrating ability to create designs and use in peer code reviews.
- Break down into codes, designs, etc, into steps and make sure they are documented.
- 3 years of experience of Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
- Powerplatform (Powerapps)/ preferred
- Partner Experience (preferred)
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!