About the job
A good client of ours is looking to add on a Dynamics 365 consultant in a role that is designed to be fully remote. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to continue growing their technical skillset while being in an environment where they are encouraged to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and ISV solutions.
- Installation, training, upgrading, configuration, support, and documentation of 365 Business Central.
- Collaborate with technical staff to define and document user requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide administrative support with tasks including but not limited to, troubleshooting, configuring, deploying, diagnosing and resolving issues in Dynamics 365.
- Effective third party support.
- Perform in a client-facing role, able to manage different systems with complex customizations of ERP systems with little-to no guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent industry experience.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Accounting or relevant experience.
- 4-7 years of experience using Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Centrals and other ERP systems.
- Experience with 365 Business Central/NAV Manufacturing and/or Warehouse Management (version 2013 or higher) in a client facing role is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL Server, MS .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence)
- Ability to translate experience in distribution or manufacturing environments to creatively solve client business/application issues
- Competitive Salary generous PTO
- Fun culture with work-life balance incentatives