Are you a functional consultant interested in providing bespoke solutions to existing Dynamics 365 solutions? I am currently recruiting for a global leader in MS Dynamics for the role of a Functional Consultant specialising in supporting their clients' Optimisations on existing D365 implementations. The MS Gold Partner are seeking consultants from a number of backgrounds including: Finance; Supply Chain; Manufacturing; Integration; Security
Role & Responsibilities
- You will build relationships with customers when helping them to develop their business on their existing D365 platform.
- Working on an increasing amount of exciting and challenging D365 customers globally in the Solution Optimisation workstream.
- Unlock the potential for clients in in utilising their ERP solution.
- You will be the one to identify our customer's requirements and match them with technological
capabilities and with Microsoft's continuous release plans.
- You will have the interest of inventing new services to grow the engagements with
Skills & Qualifications
- Hold 4 years of experience within D365 and/or AX2012.
- Specialisation in one/more of Finance; Supply Chain; Manufacturing; Integration; Security.
- Can see a task at both tactical and operational level - preferably also on a strategic level.
- Have a master's degree.
- Are fluent in English.
- Strong communication and consulting skills
For more information about this role and the accompanying benefits, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential consultation.