Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Developer - REMOTE - $130,000 - Cleveland
You will be a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer, responsible for coding within the manufacturing and finance modules.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the functional team and the Solution Architect to streamline and optimize the user requirements, design solutions based on strict rules of AX coding procedures.
- Extensive custom development
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Coding within inventory and production
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Minimum 2-4 years prior experience with software development, configuration, and system maintenance.
- Highly proficient in Dynamics AX/D365 F&O development and customization, X
- $125,000 - $130,000 per annum
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K Matching
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy