Microsoft Cloud Platform Architect - Up to £75,000 - UK wide
One of our new clients which is a multinational organisation and a leading consultancy with offices all around the UK are currently looking for a platform architect to join their expanding team. This client is expanding with over 105,000 employees worldwide.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
Anyone with the relevant experience can apply in the UK as they have multiple offices all over the country.
The right candidate will receive further development and training of Microsoft technologies as well as being able to advise customers on the full Microsoft suite that can be used.
The successful candidates will need to be permanent and under go a security clearance procedure.
What you will be doing:
- Provide architectural advisory
- Support key accounts and directly engage with clients
- Own the Microsoft platform
- Participate and drive innovation in the organisation and with clients
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies of IT
- Follow Microsoft best practice to meet customer requirements to the best standard.
- Engage with members of the team such as M365 Architects and Azure Architects
- Ensure the Platform is maintained and serviced to needs
- Seek effective business solutions
- Develop migration option solutions
- Participate in peer reviews
- Develop through training - Microsoft Practice
What you need: (knowledge of)
- Previous proven experience of defining and presenting solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud Platform
- Hybrid solutions (on-premise)
- SC level
- 5 years' experience of the Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure and M365)
- Some of:
- Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Operations, IoT, Endpoint Management, Data Migration, Teams, Server, Machine Learning, Compute, DevOps, Containers, Identity Management, Databases, InTune, M365, Dynamics CRM, PowerAutomate, PowerBI, PowerApps, Stream, WIn10, Media, Mixed reality, Mobility, Web, Messaging Systems, Messaging Channels, Systems Management, Messaging Routing, SQL, Containers, Companies, Integration, Cloud Adoption Framework, PowerShell. MCAS, Sentinel, Lighthouse.
- Willingness to travel
- Microsoft certifications
If this has peaked your interest and you think you have the relevant experience and knowledge apply below!
Contact me on