This opportunity is fully remote with a competitive base salary. My client is a leading financial services organization and is looking to fill this role immediately.
Role & Responsibilities
- Learn, develop, and scale high-quality software, web services, web applications, hotfixes, and enhancements for products and services in our portfolio.
- Provide tier II and III support to our partners and customers through remote troubleshooting and fulfill scheduled on-call assignments.
- Continuously learn new skills or hone existing ones, such as X .
- Collaborate with the team to work on enhancements and bug fixes for our payment solution in Finance & Supply Chain Management.
- And grow! Both yourself and support the growth of others, spurring meaningful discussions around complex and technical issues and contribute to our high-performing delivery culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have 5 years of development experience working in X .
- You're personable and approachable - after all, working across cross-functional teams, people will be looking to you for your expertise.
- But you're able to work independently, heads-down at times, so a strong sense of ownership and accountability is critical.
- You don't shy away from detective work and problem-solving (even when the answer isn't apparent); finding solutions to problems excites you, and you're comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
- You're able to deliver clear, concise, and practical written and verbal communications to get your ideas across and get buy-in if needed.
- You are always looking to learn - you have the ability and desire to learn new programming languages.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.