- This is a great opportunity for a senior SQL and Python developer to own the end to end customer data journey within our Customer Data Platform.
- Reporting to the Head of Data & Insight, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining the databases and integration within the Customer Data Platform, ensuring the all brands within the Group have access to Customer Data.
- You will be working with a small team which consists of database architects, developers, administrators and integration developers as well as wider commercial teams across the group.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversight, development and management of the databases within the Customer Data Platform
- Oversight and maintenance of the database architecture within the Customer Data Platform
- Oversight and development of API & SFTP integrations with 3rd party vendors and the Customer Data Platform
- Ownership of unification and data governance within the Customer Data Platform
- Assisting with setting up proof of concepts and defining use cases to drive future use of data within the Customer Data Platform
- Ownership and governance of the customer data model for 10 brands globally
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Experience in SQL
- Strong experience in Python
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services or Azure)
- Good understanding of REST API's, JSON, IP, HTTPS, etc.
- Base Salary - £65,000 to £75,000 p/a
- Bonus (up to 10%)
Please get in touch with me to discuss further on the role and yourself as this is only a brief overview of the job.
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP so, APPLY NOW and we can have a chat!
If this is not the role for you, Apply anyway! We can discuss on what roles you are more suitable for as the opportunities we provide are endless!!!!
I specialise in Power Bi, SQL, Azure and can assist you in placing you with companies that require highly skilled IT professionals such as yourself.
Data engineers, Data Analysts, Developers, consultants, Architects please get in touch!
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check