Dynamics 365 F&O Business Analyst - $140,000 - New York City - Remote
A premier retail company is seeking a remote senior business analyst to optimize their erp system (dynamics 365), improve business operations, examine business processes, and more
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with extensive experience in financial modules (required)
- Experience in financial modules is a must
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized candidates are encouraged to apply
- Work for a company deeply committed to the well-being of their employees and the satisfaction of their clients
- $130,000 - $150,000 annual salary
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with rapidly expanded business.
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (347) 352-0775.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347) 352-0775; Please ask Benjamin Puschett, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!