Dynamics 365 Finance/ Supply Chain Management Solution Architect
I am actively representing a reputable global organisation with a fast growing Dynamics 365 practice, as they look to add to their team with an experienced Solution Architect. My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced D365 professional to lead the delivery of several greenfield D365 F&SCM implementations across the UK - all with a host of interesting, enterprise level customers.
My client offers a modern and forward thinking approach to the partner implementation consultancy model, with employee and customer centricity at the heart of what they do. This flexible, home based role will require occasional travel to customer site where required - this could be UK wide, however travel will fluctuate depending on the phase of a customer project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the solution definition process for D365 F&SCM - key involvement in high level scoping, conceptualisation, project architecture, approach and estimation from the pre-sales/ proposal stage onwards
- Participation in client presentations/ demos - developing strong customer relationships including participation in market/ industry events and forums
- High level project involvement - leading project architecture and ensuring smooth, end to end implementation delivery, to fit customer requirements
- Supporting and ensuring the development of key alliance partner relationships - developing product/ technology strategy to take to market
Skills & Qualifications
- A proven track record as a Dynamics AX/ D365 Solution Architect or Lead Consultant, within a partner based/ consultancy environment
- Diverse business process understanding - ideally within professional services, finance and/ or retail
- Extensive, end to end functional implementation cycle expertise - involvement in pre-sales process
- Methodical and collaborative approach, with the ability to lead project teams
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with confident stakeholder management ability to C-suite level
- A competitive base salary up to £115,000 (experience dependant)
- Fully expensed travel, and company bonus structure
- Attractive company benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Excellent training/ professional development openings
- A collaborative team environment, and a forward thinking approach to project delivery
- A strong pipeline of Dynamics 365 F&O projects, across a range of industry sectors
Interested? Apply today for more details!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com