Fully remote Lead Business Intelligence Developer role
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a Global SaaS solution provider who are looking for a Lead Business Intelligence Developer to join their team. This client helps brands to deliver a more engaging and informative shopping experience through a conversational search product. This product uses AI in order to better understand a customer's needs via a unique conversational experience.
This client is a pioneer in the AI digital sales assistant space and have been rapidly growing over the last few years as a result. Now they are looking for a BI Developer to own and maintain all initiatives around reporting for the management and board of the company.
What does this role have to offer?
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set.
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours.
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of the team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader.
- Remote working.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Developing and maintaining Microsoft Power BI based business dashboards for different areas of the company including finance, customer organization, HR, marketing, sales etc.
- Working closely together with the different department heads and managers to understand their needs for reports and deliver against the company's leadership team and board reporting needs.
- Defining and streamlining the data flow processes for the required reports and developing data processes and workflows hands-on where needed.
- Maintaining the developed dashboards with the fast growth and pace of the company and performing constant quality assurance.
- Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Power BI and proven track record in developing business intelligence dashboards using Power BI.
- Good SQL skills and good understanding of data processing, data transformation workflows and APIs.
- Organised, process-driven, with a high level of attention to detail and full ownership.
- Comfortable talking to people in and outside of the business; as you will need to raise and resolve issues, proactively reaching out to other teams for information on a regular basis.
If this sounds like the role for you then send your CV to email@example.com