ERP Product Manager - Des Moines, IA - Remote - $150k
Are you a business process specialist that is looking to move into a software focused role?
Do you have expertise in grain processing?
Then this might be the next step in your career.
Our client is a Microsoft Partner who specializes in agriculture industry ERP implementations, with an ISV add-on that integrates with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central.
We are looking for someone with experience in grain terminal processing plants to architect customized ERP solutions for their Business Central clients, working alongside a technical consultant for designing systems that maximize output.
Get ready to join an international organization focused on digital technology and food infrastructure solutions who has become a Microsoft Dynamics leader over the past decade. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work with a diverse customer base and grow their career with one of the top Software Firms in this space.
Your New Role:
- The Product Owner's main duty is to guide the design of comprehensive ERP solutions that match the business processes of grain terminal operators.
- Lead all customer interactions and account management activities
- Spearhead customer discoveries
- Generate and manage a funnel of new customer opportunities
- Travel to clients to gather information and design new functions in-line with business processes
- Create user stories and epics
- Lead sales demonstrations
- Define customer project scope
- Manage customer implementations and act as an overall liaison
- Lead product design and creation
- Translate dealer wants and desires into functional documentation with the support of a design and implantation team
- Design Microsoft Dynamics Business Central solutions in all functional areas relevant to grain terminals
- Build specifications, design data maps, and other tools as required
- Test software releases and functions
- Support integration of new and existing technology into the ERP
- Assist in documentation for internal review
- Serve as internal resource for other users
What We're Looking For:
- 5 years' experience working with or for grain terminals
- Experience in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of grain terminals
- Excellent business acumen and customer service ability
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP (NAV, D365, BC, AX) experience is preferred, not required
- Project Management experience (PMP a plus)
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive salary up to $150k for top candidates
- Top-tier benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401 (k))
- Excellent paid time off and vacation plan
- Remote flexibility with low travel
- Opportunity to work in a casual, laid back organization that emphasizes both customer success and employee growth
- Amazing career growth potential for people looking to move into a technology focused role
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!