Job Title: Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Location: Remote with travel post-COVID
**Must be a U.S. Citizen or GC Holder**
Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant
A tier-1 Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Consultant to join their team. You will collaborate with a team to implement solutions that meets the needs of a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Demonstrated expertise in AX/D365 F&O platform
- Work with clients to gather business requirement and conduct gap analyses
- Deliver end-to-end ERP implementations on a number of projects
- Create functional design documentation
- 5 years of experience implementing AX/D365 F&O with a focus on the Manufacturing/Production modules
- End-to-end implementation experience within AX/D365 F&O is a must
- Microsoft certifications highly desirable
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!