2x Business Intelligence Developers - Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
We are looking for multiple enthusiastic Business Intelligence Developers. Currently my client is developing a Data Warehouse platform on SQL Server 2017, hosted in Azure. Using Qliksense as our reporting tool and the idea is to bring in data from a few sources, primarily Salesforce, to enable reporting for stakeholders in the business. Reporting is largely done by a dedicated analyst in the team, and this person will responsible for the development of the Data Warehouse.
- Manage report development requests
- Deliver and support reports being developed on Qlik Sense and Salesforce
- Develop and maintain the ETL and DWH data processes in SQL Server
- Identify & implement any improvement to data systems using project management skills
- Set up reporting & notification systems that can regularly measure & monitor KPIs across the business to meet specific business targets
- Working with the business to support business processes through reporting systems
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- Data Warehouse Development
- QlikSense / QlikView - 2 years
- Salesforce - building reports/dashboards
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary £38,000 to £45,000
- 6 monthly Bonus reviews
- Partys & Social Events
- Standard pension
- 25 days' holiday Bank Holidays
- Christmas Closure
- 3 days per week in Newcastle office
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100 ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.