Senior Data Manager - London - Permanent
Are you a Data Engineering Manager who is looking for a new and exciting role within the Greater London Area? Or are you a Senior Data Engineer looking to take that next step within your career?
My client is looking for an IT Project Manager with a background in Microsoft BI or ERP to join their team working for a charity. This is an exciting time for the charity as it will be the first time where it has taken on such a wide scale programme and as such, they need the right Project Manager to help them achieve their goals.
This role will also involve a candidate utilising MSBI concepts and methods with ability to adapt and tailor requirements
Along with the above responsibilities the client requires the following experience and skill set:
- Experience with managing projects which utilise the MSBI stack or ERP
- Client Interaction- requirements gathering, implementation/go-live support, hand-over
PREFERABLE ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with or for NFPs but private sector experience will also be considered
- BI Stack (SSRS/SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) SSIS)
- Experience setting up PMOs will be a big plus
- Ideally 3 years of management experience
- Experience managing external vendors
- Willingness to travel into London offices when restrictions are lifted
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Up to £140,000 per annum depending upon skills, experience, and seniority
- Negotiable Bonus and Benefits
- Working with the latest tech
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex Nuttall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6686 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group."