Seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Support Consultant to join an exclusive Microsoft Gold Partner. The candidate will be looking to challenge themselves with the latest tech in the market. This new and thriving role will see the successful candidate join an energetic up and coming company with a passion for Microsoft technology.
The best part, this role is a REMOTE position - no need to go on site, unless you want to.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £40,000, dependant on skill set
- Opportunity to up-skill with a MS Gold Partner
- Flexible hours to suit you - no micro-management
- Attractive company benefits schemes
Responsibilities will include
- Working on end to end implementations with UK D365 BC clients
- Supporting Senior D365 Consultants and Developers with incoming tickets
- 2nd & 3rd Line Support D35 Business Central and integration's with Power Platform
My client is looking for candidate who can offer
- 1st and 2nd line support with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central Solutions
- Exposure with Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV 2016 upwards
- Finance or accounting backgrounds would be preferred
- Industry experience with retail and manufacturing
Apply NOW - Interviews happening at the end of this week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this MS Gold Partner opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org