NAV Project Manager- Full Remote- $100k
Company is in the Food Manufacturing industry based in Los Angeles and looking for a Project Manager with NAV/ERP experience. They are a growing company and offer competitive pay and remote flex. More details about the position below:
- Experience managing medium sized cloud based ERP implementations
- ERP experience in Microsoft D365, NAV highly preferred but not required
- Experience in DevOps preferred but not required
- Leads the definition of time lines, goals, tasks and resource requirements for ERP implementation
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional partners, including Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing to clearly identify, explain and communicate their project involvement, project goals and expectations.
- Hands-on project management role; expected to develop, track and manage detailed project (and product) level time lines and critical path schedules.
- Develops and manages up-to-date time lines inclusive of the critical milestones in completion of multiple projects.
- 5 years of Project Management
- Experience with Dynamics NAV and Business Central
- Experience in Food Manufacturing is a plus
- Advanced time management, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work simultaneously to deliver deadlines and priorities in timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a focused highly driven team to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelors Degree
- PMP Certified
The company is looking to fill this role ASAP. Their going to be conducting interviews early next week. If you are interested in applying to this position and have NAV experience and most of the experience desired, please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to Conner at firstname.lastname@example.org.