Full Stack Developer (Fully Remote)
Salary up to £55k
My client transforms how people think about their water and energy consumptions and how
Utilities engage with their customers. With their software, they combine behavioural science,
big data, machine learning, and digital emotional marketing techniques that make customer
engagement easy, social, and rewarding. They are helping consumers to better understand
their usage and motivate them to save water, energy, and money, making them happy to do
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for their front and back-end web
development. Their Full Stack Developer must have the knowledge in all stages of software
development and various layers of a cloud infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the overall architecture of their web applications
- Implementing APIs for their web application
- Maintaining the quality and ensuring the responsiveness of their web application (speed and scalability)
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Develop improved UI/UX interaction experience for both mobile and desktop
- Management of their hosting environment, including database administration, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
They're looking for a Full Stack Developer who is collaborative, willing to share knowledge with
the broader team, work together to solve problems.
- PHP 7 /Laravel
- Ability to work in an agile, iterative, and incremental development environment
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux distributions
- Experience with git versioning system
- Experience with database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB, as well as NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed architecture and big data solutions
- Fully remote working
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Company laptop
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785, or message 'Oliver King' on LinkedIn.