Data Science Consultant - Remote Working, Midlands
We are looking for multiple enthusiastic Data Science Consultants.
My client are a MS Gold Partner, who specialise in MS Business Intelligence solutions built on SQL Server or Azure Data Platform. Almost all of their projects are based in MS Azure, some of these are using IaaS (infrastructure as a service) rather than PaaS (Platform as a Service).
They work on some leading edge projects, not always selling the newest tech to a customer if it's not what they actually need. If the customer need something simpler they can do that too. They embed themselves in their clients teams and are proud of the close relationships they form with them.
Ideally it would be great if you have consultancy experience, but overall we are looking for good communicators with full End to End experience of working on projects.
- Support clients on their journey to become data driven organisations.
- End-to-end role within BI Development - gathering requirements, building/designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing, implementing, documentation/delivering workshops
- SQL Data Warehouse Development
- Cube/Tabular Modelling
- Data modelling methods
- Data security and governance
- Data storage
- Data analysis with focus on reporting, interactive visualisations, and layout design
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- Virtualizations - Insights, Have you put models into production
- Data Modeling
- Machine Learning - Designing and developing the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle with Azure Databricks and Azure Data Lake Storage
- Uni Degree - Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM)
- Azure : Azure Databases, Azure Databricks
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - 45,000 to £65,000
- 10% Bonus
- 5% Pension - matched
- Paid MS Training & Certifications & Exams
- Paid expenses when you travel to client site
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health Care
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
- Home Working Contract
- Travel to Client Site (20% to 50%)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100 ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.