My client is a tier one Microsoft Gold Partner, with an expanding, multi-national client base, and award winning implementation consultancy team. Due to further project pipeline growth, the company is looking to add a passionate Dynamics 365/ AX implementation professional to their team - getting involved in the functional delivery of D365 Finance & Operations to a host of interesting customers.
This brilliant new role would be a fantastic fit for a partner based consultant looking for a fresh challenge in a forward thinking environment, or an implementation analyst looking to step into a specialised consulting role - offering full training and development!
This position is home based, with the requirement of occasional travel to customer site - project phase dependant.
Role & Responsibilities
- Business analysis, functional requirement gathering and process mapping
- Functional design document (FDD) development
- Functional installation, configuration and user acceptance testing
- Key user training, go-live support and post go-live process improvement
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as an implementation consultant or analyst in the functional implementation of Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- A firm understanding of D365 F&O/ Dynamics AX ERP
- Diverse business process understanding, including either finance, supply chain, warehousing, transport, sales and/ or commerce
- End to end implementation cycle ability, from analysis/ design through to go-live
- Excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
- The opportunity to join an amazing Microsoft Gold Partner on fresh, greenfield D365 F&O implementations
- A fantastic starting base salary up to £65,000
- Competitive company bonus scheme - 5/10%
- A host of excellent communication benefits including medical insurance, fully expensed travel, pension scheme and 25 days holiday
- Industry leading training pathways and certified development openings
- Uncapped internal progression possibilities, within an environment that supports organic growth
Interested to hear more? Get in touch today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ AX2012/ AX2009/ AX/ 365 F&O/ FINANCE & OPERATIONS/ DYNAMICS 365/ CONSULTANT/ BUSINESS ANALYST/ SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT/ FUNCTIONAL ANALYST/ PROJECT MANAGER/ ERP/ MANCHESTER/ LEEDS/ LONDON/ BIRMINGHAM/ BRISTOL/ CARDIFF/ NEWCASTLE/ EDINBURGH/ GLASGOW/ CAMBRIDGE/ YORK/ NOTTINGHAM/ SHEFFIELD/ WOLVERHAMPTON/ SOLIHULL/ COVENTRY/ LEICESTER/ DERBY/ KIDDERMINSTER/ SHREWSBURY/ WALSALL/ TELFORD/ TAMWORTH/ WARWICK